Yom Postgraduate College is a legally registered and recognized higher education college. In addition, provides short term courses and short-term trainings at community organization levels. Now, the college wants to employ well qualified and experienced Personnel for the following positions
Number: 01 (One)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Head of Department is required to lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities.
- He/she makes effective use of all staffing resources and seeks opportunities for collaboration and joint working with others beyond the department.
- The department head is also responsible to carry out program relevance and Quality Assurance office activities
- Educational Level: MBA with BA in Management/Business Management/Business Administration/Public Administration from recognized University
- Work experience: a minimum of 3 years and above in similar position
- Additional knowledge and skill: – Knowledge about Educational Quality Assurance. Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Candidate(s) who fulfill the minimum requirements of the position can apply in person within five consecutive days from this date of announcement during working hours only. Applicants should submit original and photocopy of their academic and work experience documents via email [email protected]. Or can submit hard copy document in our office located at to the following
Address: Addis Ababa Megenagna Area Seleshi Sehen Building 10th floor for further information please call +251 0116 674686/0116 928292
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Female Applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc