Ø Isolate and make cultures of bacteria or other microorganisms in prescribed media, controlling moisture, aeration, temperature, and nutrition.
Ø Perform microbiological tests on water, ingredients, raw materials, intermediate products and final product and the environment to detect harmful microorganisms and to obtain information about sources of pollution and contamination.
Ø Follows and supervises the water treatment plants for bottled water,
Ø Inspect inputs work-in-process and final product for conformance to the established standards.
Ø Calibrating microbiological testing devices
Ø Apply known principles, methods and techniques of microbiology and develop an appropriate controlling procedures
Ø Recording, analysing and interpreting data
Ø Record, analyze and interpret all microbiological tests and analyses
Ø Perform other related duties as required
Min:-Bachelor of Science in Microbiology or Applied Biology
Working experiences in HACCP/ISO 22000:2005 certified Food Processing Industries, especially in Quality Control
Ideal: 2 years
· Effective use of SPC for trending and interpretation of microbiological data
· Micro non-conforming issues addressed and gaps closed.
· Lead the shift/line based teams in problem solving
Micro – quality risk areas in the process identified and action taken
· Micro reports issued to users timeously.
· Minutes of SBU meetings and actions taken on non-conformities
· Coaching and training of operators.
· Training needs identification
|· Strong relationships with Environmental Health Expert, Microbiologist, Production Foremen, Machine Operators, Maintenance Technicians, Warehouse Supervisor, WTP operators, CO2 operators, utilities operators in order to ensure produce highest quality of products.|
|· Highest standard of housekeeping maintained|
· All employees wear correct PPE’s at all times
· Disabling injuries eliminated
· PPE for people
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can send your CV and supporting credentials with [email protected]
- Address Menagesha
- Qualification BA/BSc