Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC is a joint venture between Gulf Pharmaceuticals Industries (Julphar) U.A.E and MEDTECH Ethiopia which is involved in the manufacturing of LIFE SAVING Drugs for the local Ethiopian market use as well as for export. Julphar is looking for new candidates who can join a work team with big ambitions, potentials and commitment to improve the quality of life for our end customers.
Job Summary/Main Purpose
Provides a comprehensive range of high quality administrative support within the busy office to ensure that all aspects of the day to day activities operate efficiently and effectively.
- Under the guidance of the Country Manager, the Office Administrator shall carry out the following duties:
- Assist and support the country manager in all administrative dimensions & across functional areas.
- Provide secretarial support including creating documents and reports using the full range of Microsoft Office programs available, filing, photocopying and taking minutes of meetings.
- Dealing with general enquiries from clients, partner organizations and supporters received by telephone, email and face to face.
- Manage the input of information held on the Database and other monitoring systems to ensure that it is accurate and complies with any legal or data protection policies.
- Co-ordinate visiting including maintaining appointments, the completion of appropriate paperwork and general enquiries.
- Organize interpreting services when required.
- Create a smooth Correspondence with UAE (head Office) staffs.
- Support staff members in arrangements for external presentations to external community groups.
- Meet and greet all visitors to the office with a friendly and professional approach.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Generate management information from our database and other monitoring systems.
- Support & control all the monthly departmental report is submitted in due time.
- Manage Julphar’s Email account.
- Make recommendations for the current and future office administration needs.
- Work within the policies and procedures of Julphar and apply consistent principles of diversity and equal opportunities throughout the work of the office.
- Attend training as appropriate.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organizing catering Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Manages staff expense requests
- Interacts with Managers and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- Create a friendly, welcoming and supportive environment for all users of the service.
- Work as an effective member of the wider Julphar team, supporting different activities and other members of the team.
- Manage the development of good administrative practice across the organization including maintaining and developing procedures, records and systems.
- Perform other related activities instructed by immediate manager
Employment type : Permanent
Number Required : one
- BA Degree in Secretarial Science & Office Management, BA in management, business administration, business information system.
Minimum relevant experience
- 5 Year’s relevant Experience.
- Good Command of English.
- Amharic typing is a must
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Advanced excel , power point, communication technology and Email, instant messaging skills and other communication and social networking competencies
- Have good knowledge about Good Documentation Practice, knowledge and skills of enterprise applications like ERP, SAGE, Data base management
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their credentials at the company’s head office located near Yerer, around Jakros Real Estate Compound, around Ambassador Textile Factory till January 22, 2021 during office hours. For further information please contact HR department via [email protected] or 0116-67 03 55/31.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc