We are looking for office girl and messenger to performing a variety of duties that contribute to the smooth running of an office environment. These may include delivering messages, stocking office supplies, and running errands, you will be responsible for ensuring that important documents and messages are delivered to the right individuals in a timely manner. This can involve coordinating with other members of the administrative team to ensure that everything is properly organized and prioritized.
Duties and responsibilities
- Delivering important documents or packages within the office or to external partners.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mails and packages from the office.
- Keeping track of inventory and restocking office supplies when needed.
- Running errands for the staff, such as picking up lunch or coffee.
- Performing light housekeeping duties, such as taking out the trash, keeping the kitchen area tidy, and maintaining the office’s general cleanliness.
- Assisting with basic office duties such as photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Offering general support, encouragement, and good humor to the office staff.
- Being mindful of, and following, the office’s dress and behavior code.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all business and personal information
- Offering a friendly face and maintaining a positive disposition, even when faced with tough situations.
- Level/Diploma in any social field and related fields.
- Computer skills: (Windows, Word and Excel).
- Minimum 1 year of office messenger experience.
Candidates should apply by sending an updated Curriculum Vitae and application letter including scanned educational documents.
- If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by emailing your application to [email protected] .
- Ensure to attach all requested documents for consideration.
- Clearly indicate the title of the position being applied for as follows “Application for Office girl and messenger position” in the title of your Email. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
You can also apply in person at Mexico road, Mezid Plaza behind Addis Ababa University School of Commerce 8th floor office number 808
For more information call with 011 5581168/011 558 0002
CALLING TO OTHER NUMBERS IS PROHIBITED
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5