Its head office located in Bahir Dar, TIRET Corporate was established as public owned endowment organization in 1995 G.C. As an investment institution it is contributing to the sustainable economic development and prosperity of Amhara region in particular and the country in general, through establishing profitable and competitive companies and using part of the profits for stimulating social development. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Tiret, the following opportunities exist.
Sales and Distribution Department Head is accountable to the Sales፤ Distribution፤ Promotion and marketing division we are looking for a high-performing sales and distribution department to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales and distribution team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare sales and distribution report.
- Present sales and, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Build and promote strong, long- lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Prepare sales and distribution method cascading department plan for monthly, products and services distribute for customers.
- Helping the sales and distribution department to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all sales and distribution department high quality up to date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails and messages when sales and distribution department are unavailable, answering customer queries informing them of delays arranging delivery dates and scheduling marketing events.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales and distribution department records. Prepare reports and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Hiring and training sales and distribution department staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for expense like sales and distributions.
- Making the company product and services as attractive to potential delivery systems.
- Obey other related tasks if ordered by his leader
Number of Positions: 1
Employer: Tiret Corporate for Lalibela construction Materials Manufacturing & sales P.L.C
Division: Metal ,Chemical & Mineral Industry Sector
- BA/MBA/degree in Marketing, Management, Business Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance and related fields.
- In BA degree 6 years of relevant work experience for masters, 3 years relevant work experience in manufacturing industries is preferable.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail within 7/seven/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email and application letter.
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
Lalibela construction materials manufacturing. & sales P.L.C Human Resource Department Division
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Address: Lalibela construction materials manufacturing & sales P.L.C Human Resource Department, Lalibela construction materials manufacturing & sales P.L.C Kebele -Koncher, In front of Dashen Cement Factory From The main road 2 K.m far away. Office Number 02, Dejen, ANRS, Ethiopia
- Address Dejen, Amhara
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc