Background of the company
- Kerchanshe Group is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, and engage in manufacturing, agro-processing and export business. It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently Kerchanshe Group needs a dedicated and motivated candidate
Sales Officer Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- At least 3 years of work experience as Sales officer.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing [email protected] or by our website with the subject line Sales Officer please try to mention the date on the subject line within seven working days from November 29,2023 up to Dec 6,2023
”only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”.
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5