MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned to you by the supervisor or department manager
Education & Experience
- (Diploma or degree) in secretarial science
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Attention to detail.
Applicants are requested to submit their CV in person to the office or email to; [email protected]
Note: Use “Secretaries” as the subject line of your email !
Application hours 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Near Medaniyalem Church, Kebena
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5