Purpose of the Job:
To ensure the financial operations of the company are in line with the company’s policies, procedures, applicable laws and regulations by conducting financial audits and recommending appropriate remedial actions.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Design the auditing process using common standards of practice, company policies, business goals and industry regulations.
· Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
· Indicate areas where risk is found in order to generate a more complete picture of financial responsibility.
· Analyse adherence with budgetary standards and guidelines using financial data and balance sheets.
· Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
· Confirm companies’ profitable holdings, account balances or debt obligations by reviewing databases and other financial sources of information.
· Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
· Update the internal organization’s team members with periodic status reports, meetings and other important developments.
· Develop new standards of practice within a company in order to increase accounting accuracy and integrity.
· Provide assistance in the case of an outside firm’s auditing of the organization.
· Reflect on historical and current budgetary trends found in the data.
· Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise within the field by participating in professional development.
· Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
Qualification and Experience
Masters in Management, Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Taxation, and Business Administration or related fields with 5 (Five) years of direct related experience.
Bachelor’s degree Management, Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Taxation, and Business Administration or related fields with 8 (Eight) years of which five years related experience in a senior internal auditor position direct.
· Application is only through [email protected]
· Only short-listed candidate are selected for exam or interview
· Please send your credential/CV in a single PDF/Word format
· Write the position name you apply for on the headline/Subject of your email and also make sure that your file/CV is named by your full name
· Please follow the application instruction
· Candidates who are not follow the application instruction is not accepted/rejected from the competition
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10