EthioChicken is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in Ethiopia. We are a rapidly growing Company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. EthioChicken is an Ethiopian based company.
Our vision is to provide one chicken per person per year through smallholder farmers.
Our purpose is making farmers of Ethiopia healthier and wealthier.
|Diagnoses the cause of electrical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Diagnoses causes of electrical malfunction or failure or industrial machines and equipment.
· Directs and supervises preventive or corrective maintenance activities.
· Performs complex maintenance activities.
· Performs periodic electrical testing and initiates modification or replacement of equipment, which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
· Develops wiring diagrams, lay out drawings for system or equipment modifications and specifications.
· Assembles and tests motor-control devices, switches, panels, transformers, generator windings and other electrical equipment and components according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
· Checks and approves bills for works completed.
· Participates in the orientation and on-the –job training sessions for newly assigned electricians.
· Appraises the performance of subordinate staff.
· Compiles and prepares periodic activity reports.
· Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
· Education – 10+3, Diploma, Level-3 and above -Electrical Technology, Electrical Industrial control drive, and in other related fields
· Experience – 3 years for Diploma or 2 years for Degree (Proven experience as an electrician in an industrial or manufacturing setting, preferably in feed mill or related industry.)
Please title your application with subject line: – “Shift Electrician”
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications (Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through
e-mail: [email protected]
Women are highly encouraged to apply!
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5