Our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate for Training Manager
This position is responsible for managing the Training function according to the Department’s Business Plan, and the objectives and activities outlined therein. The primary objective of this position is to assist the hotel to achieve growth and quality goals by developing consistent customer service through the development and implementation of training programs.
- Conduct the new Hire induction training and Rapid training.
- Make sure to send an email to HOD’s to send their department nominees and conduct associates of the month nominee selection.
- Increases the quality and consistency of customer service, by developing and implementing training programs.
- Establishes goals and objectives for training programs in conjunction with the Human Resources Director.
- Prepare the Hotel training plan by coordinating resources and training inputs from the different departments.
- Prepare the Hotel Training SOP and ensure the proper implementation.
- Collects data and information and conducts analysis so as to provide policy inputs to the Human Resources Manager for further review and comment.
- Recommends areas requiring additional training by conducting a need analysis with operations.
- Coordinates the development of training programs with internal staff, review committees, and/or vendors as applicable.
- Obtains input from the hotel management and reviews materials periodically to ensure that BWP standards are kept.
- Writes customized training Plans/programs as necessary to meet hotel needs.
- Ensures timeliness of all Training programs and initiates revisions as necessary.
- Revises existing programs as necessary.
- Develops front-line associates skills by creating and implementing On Job Skills training, orientations and certification.
- Assists the Hotel with its growth and quality goals by promoting training programs and resources.
- Increases the participation and understanding of training programs by promoting different training programs to the hotel associates.
- Advocates training solutions for hotel management.
- Achieves training objectives by coordinating the implementation and maintenance of training programs in the hotel.
- Ensures that training is organized and delivered on schedule
- Ensures that follow-up on all training is conducted by monitoring training programs conducted
- Plan and implement different apparent ship and Internship training programs.
- Keeps good records of all the training given by the Hotel and generates reports.
- Delivers training programs in a cost-effective manner.
- Make sure to prepare the training budget.
- Assist in the coordination of different HR programs and get-togethers, annual associates parties Coordinate and Participate in the associates of the month program.
- Attends Management meetings in the absence of the HR Director.
- Attends staff training.
- Maintains own working area, and materials clean, tidy and in good shape; reports defective materials and equipment to appropriate person within the hotel.
- Wear appropriate business dress /uniform at all times.
- Communicate politely, professionally, respectfully, consistently and responsibly with clients, also with all team members and other departments at all times
- Establishes smooth relationships with sections/Departments to ensure that Training is prepared and implemented timely.
- Establishes close relationships with associates embraced in the development scheme.
- Correspondence with different organizations that provides training and/or Training facilities.
- Keeps contact and share experience with organizations, which have experience in the area.
- Degree and above in Management, Business Administration, Hotel management and related fields.
- Excellent Communication skill both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and HCM (Human Capital Management system)
- Hotel Experience is a plus.
- Detail Oriented
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5