|Performing cash transactions, verifying supporting documentation, and maintaining records according to MSF standards and local finance policies.|
|• Controlling and monitoring cash payments from the cashbox and coding and recording cash transactions in the daily cashbook or accounting system,|
• Performing daily cash counts and investigating any discrepancies
• Following-up on cash advances and ensuring they are duly settled
• Carrying out transfer requests between cash and safe box
• Checking the validity of invoices, approval signatories, and correctness of account codes
• Performing currency exchange operations when required.
• Assisting with the preparation of salary payments as required.
• Performing monthly reconciliations before closing the monthly accounts, managing bank reconciliations and monthly bank statements if applicable.
How to Apply
All applicants should send a CV, a cover letter, educational records, work certificates and a copy of national ID.
Application can be submitted/sent: by email: [email protected] (please indicate on the subject box: the vacancy title and your name)
Posting date: 14/09/2021
Closing date: 16/09/2021
MSF Belgium promotes the EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION.
We strongly encourage women and people with reduced mobility (able to work in remote places) to apply.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Copies of CV + supporting documents are non-returnable. Phone calls are not allowed.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc
- Text Area field Salary: Birr10,560.00