VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 27-2019/21
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic Exchange in Africa. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform to serve the national development goals through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, Members of the Exchange, and its main, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
1. Position : Specialist Corporate Communications
Duty Station: Addis Ababa Head Office
Availability: As Soon As Possible
Job Purpose: The purpose of this job is to build the reputation of ECX, to handle smooth & effective internal and external relations, to manage media relations, to facilitate events management, to produce educational message, to report news, to advise the management in media engagement and communications, to research public and internal opinions, create content, disseminate messages and information via social media, produce timely reports and communicate to the CCD Manager.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists in the preparation of plan, budget, and report of the division
· Creates company literature and other forms of communication.
· Creates marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
· Works with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
· Copyedits, proofreads, and revises communications.
· Designs and launches email marketing campaigns.
· Promotes ECX’s services through public relations initiatives.
· Develops marketing communications campaigns.
· Creates thought leadership materials.
· Creates and delivers press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
· Researches media coverage and industry trends.
· Develops fresh story ideas and communicates to relevant audiences.
· Conducts extensive media outreach and maintains effective working relationship.
· Prepares Press briefing materials, facilitates its communication or release to relevant media
· Coordinates events conference, trade shows, and press interviews
· Manages information
· Produces Radio and TV Documentary
· Monitors media , identifies relevant information, and reports to the division manager
· Assists in the preparation of the division’s
· Performs other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· MBA\MA\MSc\BA\BSc in Communication/PR, Journalism, Foreign Language & Literature & the like
· 2/4 years of relevant work experience in the area of journalism, communication, marketing and related.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV with relevant documents via: [email protected] on or before January 20, 2021.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE THE POSITION & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
ECX is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified female candidates. Only short listed applicants will be contacted
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc