VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 032-2019/20
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic Exchange in Africa. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform to serve the national development goals through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, Members of the Exchange, and its main, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
- Position: Supervisor, Transport Management
Duty Station: Addis Ababa Head Office
Availability: As Soon As Possible
Job Purpose: The purpose of the job is to plan, organize, and handle ECX vehicles and fleet, prepare /draft fuel capital and operating budget and prepare action plan of how to implement when approved ; to develop facility manual; to ensure proper handling of Exchange local vehicle travel request; to ensure appropriate uses of the vehicles and fuel, follow up the maintenance and repair of vehicles and propose value adding approach, periodically evaluate and propose, and to perform other assignment as assigned by immediate supervisor.
SUMMARY MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, organizes, and handles ECX vehicles and fleet
- Coordinates works of the team , provides professional and technical guidance and
supervision services to transport and other supporting team
- Drafts yearly performance plan and budget, prepares action plan to implement when approved , prepare and forward periodic performance report of the team support in
- preparation of comprehensive transport areas manual/ guidelines ; prepare TOR that aids decision on connectivity issues,
- Supervises ECX’s vehicles and the fleet services; ensure the appropriate handling of vehicles by those entrusted to handle them;
- Ensures planned and timely inspection, repair & maintenance of all vehicles; Supervise fuel management and controlling activities; timely monthly summary of consumption reports for users and line managers/officers
- Ensures local pool service/ travel arrangements for work divisions are processed on time and bill settlement
- Ensures the holding of title deeds for all company vehicles, secure licenses and registration for all vehicles; and yearly technical inspection and appropriate action ; ensure ECX vehicles full history jackets records and its update (from procurement to disposal): guarantee required insurance coverage for all ECX vehicles.
- Ensures proper handling of company cars by the drivers with respect to cleanliness, appropriate fitting of accessories, protection from accidents and damages; Ensure that company cars are kept in secured and authorized places only and keeps track of the where about of company cars;
- Follows up quality and timely delivery of drivers /Motorist services; oversee proper hospitable services through feedback collection and reports:
- Ensures monitoring and reporting of common property under the domains of the division as appropriate, Liaise with external stakeholders and facilitate office affairs as asp and
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- MBA\MA\MSc\BA\BSc in Business Administration, Management, Logistics/fleet Management, Auto mechanic or related Fields,
- 2/4 years of relevant experience in fleet management, Auto mechanic or related areas with supervisory and driving experience.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter andupdated CVwith relevant document via: [email protected]on or before February.14, 2020.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE THE POSITION & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
ECX is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified female candidates. Only short listed applicants will be contacted
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc