With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Check regularly fuel and lubricants of all engines on the drilling machine and compressor.
- Represent chief driller/driller in his absence;
- Assist the chief driller/driller in organizing drilling operation.
- Collect and label lithologic data and other relevant information during drilling activities.
- Perform the proper setting of the drilling tools, i.e. check and ensure that all tools and accessories are in place.
- Drive one of field vehicles and/or assist crew vehicle operation and other duties as required.
- Assist the chief driller/driller in the preparation of lists of required drilling supplies for annual and periodic consumption.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
Diploma (10+2) and/or 10+1, 10+2, 10+3 or 10+4 TVET in auto-electricity, auto-mechanics, general mechanics, woodwork, metal work, construction technology, 3rd grade ( Auto) driving license mandatory, Knowhow on welding and grinding capability advantageous, Any relevant technical training in borehole drilling works, COC certificate required, if available.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
If you have referrals of talented individuals who you think would perform well in this role, please send them the link to this job opportunity
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.”
Note: we do not receive hard copies
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5