East African Lion Brands is a leading FMCG manufacturing company in Ethiopia. Located in Bishoftu and comprised of three production facilities—Home Care, Personal Care, and Supplementary Food—the company’s portfolio includes Crown, Peacock, Vitex, and many other household essentials. East African Lion Brands is now hiring key positions to aid in the growth of the company, and a competitive salary will be offered for the right candidate.
The Quality Assurance Division Head will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organizations products and/or development processes.
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Department Manager
Unit: Food Unit
Service Transport: To Be Provide
No. Required: 01
- BSC in chemistry only
- Three to five years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus in the manufacturing areas.
Competencies (Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with updated CV in one PDF/Word file via email: [email protected] at by clearly marking the position title on the subject line – Quality Assurance Division Head before September 29/2022
- Address Ethiopia