The Soufflet Group is a French family-owned business which is collecting and adding value to agricultural raw materials through industrial milling and malting among other activities. France’s top private cereal collector, the Group is also a major player in supplying inputs to farmers cultivating various field crops.
In malting, it is a front-rank world player on the malt market with 28 malt plants in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa, located at the heart of the barley producing regions.
Varietal selection, seed multiplication, choosing the best quality barley for its malt plants and the precision of its manufacturing process all enable it to produce the finest malt for its brewer customers.
For more information: https://www.soufflet.com/en/our-sectors/barley-supply-chain/malting
Soufflet has started its operation in Ethiopia in 2017 is commissioning its malt factory in Addis Ababa while actively working on local malt barley sourcing.
To support our production and Utility sections Soufflet Malt Ethiopia is interested to hire Waste Water Tereatment Plant and Energy Technician (WWTP) and Ernegy Technician.
Core Mission :
The WWTP and Energy Technician (WasteWater Treatment Plant) oversees the WWTP and the daily consumption of energy and water in the plant. He/She is also in charge of the cleaning of the area under his/her responsibility.
Major Responsibilities :
- Is the Energy Champion of the site: daily follow-up of the plant energy consumption, should inform the Production Manager is case of deviation.
- Is responsible of the good behavior of the WWTP.
- Does the daily analysis of the WWTP.
- Records properly all necessary process data and reports every deviation that occurred during his/her shift.
- Monitor operating conditions, meters, and gauges etc. of the WWTP
- Inspect the WWTP and Lab equipments on a regular basis.
- Is responsible of the stock of chemicals and other consumables of the WWTP.
- Alerts his/her hierarchy is case of deviation of the WWTP operation.
- Follows the cleaning schedule given by the Production Manager.
- BSC degree in Applied Chemstry,Chemical Engineering or related fileds .
2. Experience and knowledge
- Above 4 Years of related experience in FMCG industries .
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellet technical knowldege in WWTP and Energy Management
How to Apply
1. How to Apply
· Applicants who will meet the requirements are encouraged to apply on the following email address with 10 working days:
· Email: [email protected]
· Application Deadline: March 5 , 2021
· Note: Please indicate the position you are applying in your email subject
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc