Local partnership management
● Develop detail operational plan to local corporate partnership
● Target and map potential corporates those can be partner of choice for World Vision Ethiopia through National Resource Development.
● Prepare peaching material to different audience to represent the organization in the business communication.
● Conduct Due diligence and partnership health check of targeted organizations, foundations, corporates and Embassy.
● Appeal proposals for targeted organizations, foundations, corporates and Embassy to join the journey using different networking and collaboration mechanisms
Develop MOU for partnership and local grant agreements as required
- Explore target partners interest related to World vision Ethiopia Strategic objectives
- Develop partnership business idea and conduct peaching
- Develop proposal with technical area specialists
- Follow up the funding organization queries and respond for all required
- Document learning and give feedback to operations team and TPs
Assessment and analysis
● Conduct market analysis
● Assess and analysis the market demand
● Analyse new opportunities and new ideas to improve the operational processConduct partnership health checker
Integration, plan and report
- Define and communicate the business integration with other functions
- Prepare regular report and share to the leadership
- Contribute to the Marketing operations plan and report
- Develop detail action plan and report for the role/
5years of experience as Marketer and partnership management expertise in different profit and non-profit making international organizations.
• Demonstrated experience working on partnership management.
• Proven skill on proposal writing and MOU development.
• Intelligent on relation management and expert on conducting peaching in crowed and one by one.
• Excellent in event coordination
• Excellent attention to detail, Meticulous and diligent
• Advanced level of computer proficiency, Mac and PC.
MA or Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Media, Journalism, Arts or similar.
Professional certifications in any of the technical areas of marketing or business development.
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
CRM knowledge, practice and skill.
Thorough knowledge of the marketing, communication, and media industry.
Thorough knowledge of the humanitarian industry and market trends
Thorough knowledge of international development, World Vision development
practice, and marketing and communication needs.
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10